Thursday, November 24, 2011

St. Thomas

I went on a cruise mid-November to the Caribbean and had the most relaxing time of my life. The unfortunate thing is that we were only docked for 4-9 hours at a time, so I could not really explore the destinations, but I did the best I could with the time allotted.

Here are a couple of shots:

Untitled-Scanned-11a

View from a bay in St. Thomas.

Untitled-Scanned-08a

A dilapidated building on the same bay.

I am extremely surprised with the intense colors rendered here because I used a single-coated lens, which normally renders colors a little softer than the multi-coated lenses. I did not pump these up in post; the images are straight scans.

Generally I am not a fan of the cheapo film, but it does render cool colors really nicely.

Olympus OM-1
Zuiko 35mm f/2.8 (single coated)
Fuji Superia 400

flickr photos

No comments:

Post a Comment