Friday, July 30, 2010

Meetup Group?

Just joined a meetup.com group. Previously, I belonged to a photo club for a year, but it was dominated by the aged and did not feel the discussions/presentations were all that pertinent to my shooting (ie photoshop tips, digital manipulation, etc.). I decided not to rejoin. This group seems to have a younger base, with many members having an interest in film photography. I am attending the group on Monday so that I will have a chance to find out what they are about.

Drawing The Light

I currently have some film that resided in my Holga out for development. Look for results soon - warning, there will probably be gushage over that camera in such post.

flickr photos

2 comments:

  1. :: Awesome! But why use that picture for your profile? Whyyy? I know of a better one. Yes. Black & white from Easter. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I do not know which one you speak of. Linkage, please.

    ReplyDelete