Saturday, February 27, 2010

Squash and Guitar and Semicolons

Today I was in the mood to do some cooking; I am going to try my hand at an acorn squash soup. I have not made anything in a long while; I hope my recipe works out well. While at it, I should try some food photography, something I have not tried very much. I have some film loaded in Steve (my Canon Canonet GIII QL17); I will just hook it up to a flash or two and get cracking.

In other news I added another bit to the song I am working on. There is a wonderful guitar that had been neglected until recently. I can not let such an instrument sit idle when it cries out to be played, even though the only player at hand is quite maladroit.

I was going to post a photo of the guitar, but I just realized there are hardly any mentionable in my archive! I think I will also take a picture of her.

Here is a table spread at a beer tasting:

Untitled-Scanned-13


flickr photos

No comments:

Post a Comment