Friday, June 4, 2010

Slide Film

Here are the results from some beautiful slide film called X-Pro from Lomography, though most likely re-badged Agfa CT Precisa film. The results from normal processing (E6 chemistry) versus Lomography's recommended cross processing (slide film developed in C41 chemistry) are astounding. Colors are rendered with a gentleness that I would not call muted because they pack a punch when needed and skin tones are spot on with a touch of warmth that give the impression of vitality and health. If you have not tried a slide film, I highly recommend it; on the downside, prices can be expensive, though you may forget all of that when receiving the film back from the developer.










I am having some serious trouble formatting tonight, so I will talk about the images a little down here:

1) An abstract of my living room lamp to test out the bokeh of my Nikon 70-210 f/4 af lens. The camera moved during the picture, but the outcome is quite pleasant.

2) I am not used to thinking in color because I use black and white film most of the time, but I could not help to notice this sight. Nikon 50 f/1.8 afd

flickr photos

No comments:

Post a Comment