Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redressed Grievances

An end to an enjoyable and all too short weekend. Tomorrow the daily grind starts over and over again. Sounds like I need to take some time off from work.

I managed to finish up my roll, though I am not too sure about any of the shots in the last twenty-four hours. Do you ever get that magical feeling that you can not wait to see how a shot will turn out? I lack such feeling, but I am looking forward to seeing the other frames, many of which I hope turn out well.

Tomorrow I will start rocking out with my Canon Canonet GIII QL17, a ridiculously long name for a neat little rangefinder with fast glass clocking in at f/1.7 and rare and awesome focal length of 40mm.

I think it is funny that I have started this photo blog, but have yet to post a photo. Such grievances will be redressed on Tuesday when I will present a new photo or two for your pleasure, that is if anyone reads this. I can not tell :)

If you do want to check out any of my work, I have been posting the link at the end to my flickr page at the end of every entry and I more than welcome you to enjoy a view.

flickr photos

No comments:

Post a Comment